Tuesday 22 February 2011

More stories

I feel I ought to write something, just to keep this blog alive, and, while I have more stories and narrative poems, I think they need a bit more work before I put them on here. At least this blog has kind of forced me to write more, so I am putting more effort into finishing stories I have started or starting stories I must finish. Some of my stories are so old that they are definitely past their sell by date and should really be scrapped, but I can't bring myself to do that in case they might one day come in useful. It's a bit like never being able to throw a book away; I may never read them again, but it feels like sacrilege to bin them. I used to be unable to even lend a book without knowing that it would come back to me, but now I think I might be able to allow the books out of my sight so long as I believe them to have gone to a good home.

Anyway, this will have to do as an interim blog until I have written another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment